ACE IT Polish brings your car, motorcycle, or boat to a showroom-quality shine in just minutes.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will refund the full amount of your order.
• Showroom-quality shine in just 20 minutes
• Removes Light Dirt, Bugs, Oil, Road Film,even light road tar
• No streaking
• No smearing
• No silicone or petroleum oils – Paint Shop Safe
• No ammonia or alcohol
• No residue (even on black powder coated engines)
• Long-lasting protection
• Safe for paint shops
• UV FILTERS block 97% of damaging sun’s rays
• Long-lasting protection: Months of protection for the paint finish, chrome, graphics, decals, pin striping etc.
SIMPLY THE BEST:
Do not confuse ACE it! Spray Polish with “Detail Sprays” or “Spray on Waxes”, ACE it! stands up to Car Washes and Rain. Nano Technology and our proprietary blend of Polymers and Sileans deeply penetrate your vehicle’s surface, leaving a liquid shine & protection that lasts for months.
Ace It Polish is Fast & Effective:
Save valuable time and use less product to achieve an Outstanding Results.
Use It Almost Anywhere:
ACE it! Spray Polish can be used on a wide range of items. When you need something to shine, Ace It! is your solution!
• Glass - Shower doors, Windows Reduce fingerprints and Sheds Water
• Resists finger prints and sheds water (try it on your eyeglasses and shower doors!)
• Plexiglas – No Ammonia or Alcohol to harm the finish...use on: Motorcycle Wind Shields, face shields , boats...you get the idea.
• Chrome – Will look like a mirror...Protected and will never yellow, crack or peal even on hot motorcycle pipes.
• Stainless steel appliances –Resist Fingerprints
• Mirrors – No Streaking and doesn’t attract or hold dust
Shake the bottle. Spray the surface to be polished or Spray the towel with Ace It! Just a light Mist is all that you need, approximately 3oz. will do a standard size SUV. We recommend using a micro fiber towel, but any clean soft cotton towel will work. Lightly wipe the finish to spread the polish and safely remove bugs, dust, and road film (wash the vehicle first if it is heavily soiled). Turn towel and gently buff to a deep, long lasting durable shine.